This page has links for those involved in Assembly’s church life, and for those interested in getting involved.
Leader Selection Form 2024 – Small Groups, please complete this form by Sunday, March 3, 2024
- Click here for instructions for small group members and the small group rep (whoever is completing the webform).
- Click here for the working list of Committees & Positions for 2024-2025 (this can be printed)
- Small group reps: Click here to open the Leader Selection Form. You will need to enter the participant password to access the form. Contact the church office for the password.
- Other useful information:
- Click here for a timeline for the Elder Selection Process.
- Click here to log in to the Instant Church Directory
- Click here for a spreadsheet showing the history of AMC Committees & Positions
- If you want to know who has served in each position in the past, this is a useful document to reference!
- Current job descriptions can be found here.
One way in which we communicate important events at Assembly is through our email listserv (this is separate from the Assemblyline mailing list). To add your email to the listserv, please fill out a simple form by clicking here.
Any questions about the following links can be directed to the Administrator by clicking here.
Worship Gifts Survey 2023
This is a way to express interest in how you would like to become involved during Sunday morning worship. Click here to view and fill out the survey. Questions? Contact Anna Yoder Schlabach using this contact form.
Participant Tasks in 2024
You are encouraged to participate in the life of the congregation in many ways, including sharing gifts of hospitality and caring for our children. In order to have enough participants and to distribute the work equitably, all are encouraged to sign-up for 2 or more tasks. Click here to indicate which two tasks you would like to do in 2024! Questions? Contact the office using this contact form.