Triennial GoalsWhere we put our energy, focus and passion
Assembly has a tradition of setting three-year congregational goals. Congregational goals name new things we would like to give congregational energy, focus, and passion to for a specific time period.
- 2011-2013 – Focus on creation care
- 2008-2010 – Connect with our local schools
- 2004-2007 – Address issues relation to our numerical growth; deepen our inner lives; support the outward mission of people in the congregation
- 2001-2004 – Strengthen our communal life, focus on hospitality, finish our work on the Sabbatical Agreement.
- 1999-2000 – Increase our connection to CASAS/Semilla in Guatemala, and work at anti-racism.